Welcome to Shirtdetective.
There are four ways you can use Shirtdetective to find men’s shirts that fit.
1. Use the Search Engine to search amongst Charles Tyrwhitt, Savile Row Co., Thomas Pink and TM Lewin for the shirt you are looking for.
2. Use the problem pages to find men’s shirts that fit better, depending on whether you are looking for:
- shirts for long arms;
- shirts for short arms;
- shirts for large men;
- slim fit shirts;
- shirts for tall men; or
- shirts for short men.
3. Compare shirts brands:
- Charles Tyrwhitt vs Brooks Brothers.
- Charles Tyrwhitt vs Hawes and Curtis.
- Charles Tyrwhitt vs TM Lewin.
- Charles Tyrwhitt vs Thomas Pink.
- TM Lewin vs Hawes and Curtis.
4. Obtain information on the sizes and cuts available from different shirt makers.
5. Obtain the latest information on TM Lewin vouchers and other shirt retailer discount codes.
Help with taking your correct measurements can be found on the shirt measuring guide.
This website is work-in-progress, so I’d appreciate any feedback you have through the Contact Form.