Welcome to Shirt detective
Looking to find a dress shirt that fits you better? You have come to the right place. There are five different ways you can use the Shirtdetective site.
1. Use the shirt search engine to find a shirt that fits you.
2. Use the problem pages and find, for your collar size:
- shirts for long arms – shirts with the longest sleeve length.
- shirts for short arms – shirts with the shortest sleeve length.
- shirts for large men – shirts with the largest chest size.
- slim fit shirts – slim chest – shirts with the slimmest chest size.
- slim fit shirts – slim waist – shirts with the slimmest waist size.
- shirts for tall men – shirts with the longest back length.
- shirts for short men – shirts with the shortest back length.
3. Compare different dress shirts brands, with unique detailed information on the sizes, ranges and quality of shirt makers.
- Brooks Brothers vs Ralph Lauren
- Charles Tyrwhitt vs Brooks Brothers.
- Charles Tyrwhitt vs Hawes and Curtis.
- Charles Tyrwhitt vs TM Lewin.
- Charles Tyrwhitt vs Thomas Pink.
- TM Lewin vs Hawes and Curtis.
4. See detailed information on the sizes and cuts available.
- Banana Republic
- Brooks Brothers
- Charles Tyrwhitt
- Christian Benedict
- Hawes and Curtis
- J Crew
- Jos A Bank
- Lands End
- Marks and Spencer
- Paul Fredrick
- Ralph Lauren
- Savile Row Company
- Standard Shirts
- Thomas Pink
- TM Lewin.
5. Obtain the latest information on money off and voucher codes.
6. Understand better some of the different cotton weaves:
Help with taking your correct measurements can be found on the shirt measuring guide.
I update the Shirtdetective website regularly and I’d appreciate any feedback you have through the Contact Form.